Wireless earbuds guides cover all aspects of choosing and using wireless earbuds. The detailed comparisons and reviews of wireless earbuds are also covered.
Why wireless earbuds?
Although Apple touted AirPods as the futuristic wireless headphone, they are essentially a pair of Bluetooth headphones, just like other wireless earbuds.
Of course, AirPods have a few special (but not revolutionary) features, including:
- The left and right pods are synced individually with iPhone.
- You can double-tap any of the AirPods to activate Siri voice assistant.
- The optical sensor detects whether the AirPods are in your ear, and therefore AirPods can pause the play automatically once they are removed from your ears.
- Simple pairing with iPhone.
- Noise-canceling for the microphone input.
Wireless earbuds including AirPods are facing some challenges, for example
- Pricey. Many wired in-ear headphones can offer batter sound quality at a cheaper price.
- Poor active noise cancelling (ANC). Active noise-canceling requires additional power (and chips). Most wireless earbuds (including AirPods) do not have active noise canceling at all. A few wireless earbuds with ANC offer poor battery life and inferior noise canceling (compared to wired ones, or over-ear ones).
- Easy to lose.
- Volume control. Due to the small size, most wireless earbuds do not have volume control. You have to control the volume in the host device (smartphone, for example).
- Play control.
- Product-dependency. AirPods work on iPhone only. Galaxy Buds work best on Samsung phones. Although Galaxy buds and many other wireless earbuds (except AirPods) work just like normal Bluetooth headsets, you may find some wireless earbuds do not work well on some devices.
Anyway, there are plenty of options for wireless earbuds. But it is hard to find one that works well with your device.
This wireless earbuds guides section will cover all aspects related to wireless earbuds: how to choose your wireless earbuds, how to pair and use wireless earbuds, how to choose the best codec for your wireless earbuds, and reviews of wireless earbuds.
List of Wireless Earbuds Guides
We add new wireless earbuds guides regularly.
If you cannot find the wireless earbuds guide you need, or if you have any questions on using or choosing wireless earbuds, please do not hesitate to post your questions in the comment box below.
We will find the answer for you as fast as we can. A new wireless earbuds guide may also be released to address your problem.
Here is the list of available and coming-soon wireless earbuds guides.
1. How wireless earbuds work?
2. How to use AirPods on Android phones?
3. Top 5 alternatives to AirPods
4. How to use Samsung Galaxy buds?
5. How to use Sony wireless earbuds wf-1000x?
6. How to use Sony wireless earbuds wf-1000xm3?
7. How to use Jabra Elite Sport Earbuds?
8. and many more…….
Other headphone guides
In addition to AirPods guides listed in this page, there are a few other specialized headphone guides:
- Headphone 101. You can find detailed explanations on features, technologies and usages of headphones.
- Bluetooth headphone guides. You can find detailed guides on how to choose a Bluetooth headphone, how Bluetooth headphone works, and how to pair and use Bluetooth headphones.
- Noise-canceling headphone guides. This is a dedicated section for active noise-canceling headphones. You can find everything about noise-canceling headphones.
- Sports headphone guides. If you are considering a headphone for sports, or if you have any questions on sports headphones, you can find answers and guides there.
Do you have any questions on wireless earbuds?
If you have any questions on choosing or using wireless earbuds, please leave your question in the comment box below.
You can also post your questions on our Facebook page.
The community will help you get the answer.