Some headphones and earbuds may include some special fitness-related features (e.g., heart rate monitor). Some may be just designed for active use. We will try to cover both of them.
Sports headphone can help you enjoy your workouts
Fitness and health are important in your life. Now, almost all smartphones even have a fitness app helping you track your workouts.
And a lot of people like to enjoy music while exercising.
So, here comes the sports headphones, which are specially designed for your workouts.
But there are very a few sports headphone guides.
When using a sports headphone, you want to make sure:
- the headphone fits well and will not fall out.
- headphone cables, if any, do not cause distraction or inconvenience when you are moving.
- you can hear notifications and ambient alarms.
- sound quality is acceptable.
- for Bluetooth sports headphones, good connectivity between headphone and smartphone can be maintained.
This means choosing a sports headphone can be substantially different from choosing a normal headphone.
Sports headphone guides were therefore written to help you:
- choose a sports headphone within in your budget;
- compare different sports headphones;
- find the solution for any sports headphone problems you may encounter.
Although most sports headphones are wireless (Bluetooth headphone), there are some accessories making it easy to use wired headphones when exercising.
List of Sports headphone guides
We release new and updated sports headphone guides regularly and therefore, this is a live list.
If you cannot find the sports headphone guide you want, or if you have any questions on sports headphone, please let us know in the comment box below.
We will find a solution for you. We may also release some special guides addressing your questions and problems.
List of published and some coming-soon sports headphone guides.
1. What is sweat-resistant and waterproofing headphones?
2. How to choose a sports headphone for a workout?
3. The top 5 sports headphones in 2020 under $20
4. The top 5 sports headphones in 2020 under $50
5. The top 5 sports headphones in 2020 under $100
6. The best sports headphones in 2020
Jabra Elite Sport, which was first released in 2016, is still one of the best wireless sports earbuds with a heart rate monitor and audio coaching.
This sports earbuds guide explains everything you need to know about the Jabra Elite Sport: the outstanding (and unique) features (a no-nonsense review of Jabra Elite Sport), items in the box, the layout of the Jabra Elite Sport buds and the charging case/base, how to use the buttons to control Jabra Elite Sport, how to charge the buds and charging case, how to wear the earbuds properly, how to pair the buds with mobile devices, how to reset the earbuds, how to use HearThrough and SideTone.
Read the guide to learn more about Jabra Elite Sport …
#. and many more …
Other headphone guides
In addition to Bluetooth headphone guides listed in this page, there are a few other specialized headphone guides:
- Headphone 101. You can find detailed explanations on features, technologies, and usages of headphones.
- Bluetooth headphone guides. You can find detailed guides on how to choose a Bluetooth headphone, how Bluetooth headphone works, and how to pair and use Bluetooth headphones.
- Noise-canceling headphone guides. This is a dedicated section for active noise-canceling headphones. You can find everything about noise-canceling headphones.
- Wireless earbuds guide. In this section, you can find guides on using and choosing wireless earbuds.
Do you have any questions on Bluetooth headphones?
If you have any questions on sports headphones, or if you encounter any problems on using sports headphones, please leave your question in the comment box below.
You can also post your questions on our Facebook page.
The community will help you get the answer.